Wednesday 3 December 2008

What did I expect? A holiday?

6th form is so HARD!

I know I know, already posted daft blog tonight but i've just finished revising a ridiculous amount of biology for the immunology test tomorrow, set today P2. Not pleased. And I know that come tomorrow I will have forgotten it all. Meg has just asked me about homework that up till that second I had thought I had done when I havent. I've got mocks in a week and I just know when I next see Mr. Sharpe he'll have something to say about the unfinished maths I handed him on Monday.

Not to mention my national assignment is due friday and after I successfully wiped my laptop of every file I have ever used, I managed to misplace quite alot of it. Along with everything else.

Please dont let there be piles of work tomorrow! I have a sinking feeling Mr. Little is planning to set an essay on pressure groups tomorrow and I wont have any time to do it this weekend. Tomorrow night is christmas concert, so thats that night gone, friday night is fridays, saturday i'm out, sunday im in but i have to revise for the biology mock. I wonder if I have any frees tomorrow to practice...I do. 1st period. Ok. And rehersals P4/5. Sorted.

Im so disorganised all of a sudden, I was ontop of everything by the end of last week. I also need to sort out TCT and all of my christmas shopping malarky. I've kinda half finished my besties presents. Need to get Ami/Maz/Clarence/Da something... I'll think about that some other time.

Im off. Too tired for all this stress.

No comments: