Saturday 27 December 2008

The odd gap

Between new years day and boxing day. I'm the same as Izzy, I never know what day it is in the weird gap. Odd mental block.

Sales shopping was madness, herds of people all rushing from shop to shop buying things they dont really want for only slightly less than they would have paid for it last week when they definatly didnt want it anyway. It's crazy! And all these awkward looking blokes hanging around the ladies clothing shops with pushchairs waiting about for thier wives/daughters/sisters to finish elbowing 400 other salemad women to get a bargain. Aaaaaah.

Anyway, after escaping the sales, Beej and I went and had a sandwich and some fanta down in the cloisters of the cathedral. Yeh. It was freezing. But it was quiet and I love it down there. We had to go warm up again at the point at which I couldnt do the scissor thingy with my hands and they'd gone a weird a colour. Beej couldnt do the bass thing. Either way we needed hot chocolates.

Cookies and Ice cream? Ok.

It's been a very university challenge themed night in the Mills household, we watched the history, the special comic relief episode, and now the film about the boy who gets onto the show and then they lose then they have lots of fights and stuff. I havent seen the end, i'm sure it all turns out ok in the end.

So anywho, I should be off, i'm sliiiiightly worried about this politics exam that I know nothing about so I'm going to do some more revision. At 11pm. Hmmm. Yeh, maybe i'll just go to bed or something, revison tomorrow...

No comments: