Wednesday 17 December 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Oh myyyyy. Today has been very busy indeed. Double bio, more revision, test in 3/4weeks? As is the politics exam. I cant say i'm ready for either of them.

I just found out today I havent even started one of my pe assignments which is due for friday. Possibly missed the lesson it got started and then nobody bothered to tell me. Either way, that needs doing.

Mountain of C1HW7 to do. If any of you do maths just have a flick at A7. It's a bitch.

I think i'm sorted for singers for tomorrow. Despite totally forgetting to go see mrs. Hammersly which i'm really annoyed at myself for. Either way, I think I have 10. If not. I'm roping people in against thier will. Carols are compulsory christmas components. (Check out my illiteration eh?)

Gospel was hilarious. Chair game is insane. Sister Act is fab. Im so sad that was the last one till Jan14th, what will I do with my wednesdays! Also, Luke's last one :( Anandis last one :( Josie's last one :( so many people leaving!!

Gah. I have ALOT of stuff to get done before tomorrow so I must be off.

No comments: