Monday 29 December 2008

New years and new dresses.

My room is soooo chilly, i've been sat in here all day (again) and i've had to put on 2 jumpers and my big wooly socks.

Today has not been as productive as it could have been. I meant to do alot more revision than I eventually got round to. I went a bit OCD on my room again, all my books and papers and school stuff is all sorted out and cleaned the weird mould off my window and put all my make up in my new make up boxy thingy. I even got all the feathers off the carpet. It took forever. I swear those slippers have an entire duck'sworth of feathers in them.

New years is only 2 days away now. Im not looking forward to Wednesday really. I dont really want to stay at home on my own on new years eve. Everyone is busy. I need to think of a new years resolution that i'll actually stick to. Something that means something, not just "give up chocolate" cos thats totally unrealistic, i love it far too much.

Get to know someone better that I have hardly spoken to since I met them. Trust me, thats a good one, you get to know some amazing people doing that.
Really think about what matters more, talking to people on msn, or doing just that bit more work.
Stop worrying about the little things.
Spend more time with Rach and Viki. We havent had a girly sleepover in ages.
Wear the stuff in my wardrobe that i bought and have never worn.
Save money - stop spending every penny I have in starbucks.
Learn something new about the people I think I know inside out.

I reckon they can be done. We'll see.

No comments: