Monday 15 December 2008

Further blog neglect

Ahh! 3 whole days. Blog abuse.

Update! My birthday was amaaaazing :) Best birthday ever. Birthday breakfast with my besties, lie in, warm fire, amazing presents, apple sourzzzz. I had a really nice night.

Sunday, went to Reading to go fetch my dear sister. Her room is gross! Sudents are so cool...

Reading is a long way away. Mum has decided that after I put my new gospel cd on for the whole journey, she doesnt like it so much. Odd that. I love it :)

Today was a bit rank, what with school and stuff. Lessons, eurgh! Double maths was spectacularly rubbish, i dont get logarithms, and the stuff we were doing in core had me stumped. Politics was amazing though, it made up for it. Debate in topic "Santa Exists." It upset my inner 6yr old to argue against, but when it came to the whips, the ayes to the right had my headcount so I made up for my Santa bashing. I had a compelling scientific arguement though. The right honourable lady does believe in the motion.

Simon, Guy and Siobhan. You're killing the christmas spirit.

I've just listened to the whole chicago soundtrack while doing stupid maths homework and nattering to Beej. I might go to bed now though. Tiiiiiired.

N'night

No comments: