Thursday 4 December 2008

NDHS Christmas Concert

Oh my. We really did excel ourselves this year musicians :) I had a very fun night to be honest, most of the performances were really good, and if they werent they made up for it by being hilarious anyway. I include choir in that. Choy choy choy!

Note - It appears to be too much for some of the choir to clap and sing at the same time. The gospel lover in me frowns at such lack of skill.

Also, Stoppard's choice of outfit was fantastic. As me and Sarah discussed amidst fits of giggles. Then Sarah decied she had to pee right before we got on stage, which hindered her high notes so much she had a coughing fit and had to duck behind and choke for a little while.

Ami and Thom were pulling faces at me. It made me laugh. I cant laugh and sing simultaneously.

Jonnieeeeee helped me with my solo bit for gospel tomorrow night! Lovely boy. He's also a good teacher. My note. Your note. Easy peasy...

I promised myself an early night tonight, seeing as it's now 23.15 I have already failed. I shall update on the goings on of gospel tomorrow night. Probably at a similar time of day. Grrr.

Tonight was fab :)

No comments: