Saturday 6 December 2008

My cat watches more telly than I do.

Apart from never mind the buzzcocks, she doesnt seem to like that.

So today i was supposed to go into the city and see Jonnie playing and go with Beej to Kinkis, and do some christmas shopping, and some birthday shopping. But of course, I felt rubbish. Mum therefore went into town without me then text me and was like "found the perfect boots if you're coming in." which, seeing as i was in bed, sleeping, i wasnt.

Gahhhhh.

So, after a rubbish lie in, I got up, went an moaned at Ami that I felt rubbish, had a cuppa, and got down to some hardcore biology revision in my freeeeeezing cold room. I got a bit done though. Hope I know enough for the mock next week!

While I was trying to get my music library back today I accidently put on a song on that I havent listened to for ages but I used to love it. Lee Ann Womack - I hope you dance.
My favourite lyrics, "May you never take one single breath for granted, God forbid love ever leave you empty handed" and "Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance." Such sweet lyrics, i'm glad i found it again.

Oh my goodness, i'm watching that thing on telly about the birth of musical family acts. The Osmonds are on... criiiinge.

Me and my cat dissaprove.

No comments: