Sunday 7 December 2008

Hello christmas :)

I have had such a festive day! It's been lovely. Ignoring the biology bit, Ami and I went to Bungay christmas street fair and bought lots of chritmassy things and had spicy apple hot stuff and candyfloss and got cold.

We went in on the bikes, this didnt bother me but after Ami spent an age pumping up, and then breaking, her bike, she went at -2miles an hour the whole way puffing and panting and saying she was going to be sick if we went any faster. I think complusory PE should be a sixth form requirement.

Im now watching christmassy films. It's Home Alone right now but after that it's Miracle on 34th Street. I love christmas telly. I made some yummy spiced apple punch too which is really sweet.

I have to get back to some homework for tomorrow though, only 2weeks of school left. 6 days till my birthday. *excited!* Cant wait till Skis.

No comments: