Monday 24 November 2008

Today was an ill day

Dont you hate it when you do that thing, where, you look at your clock and it says "12.30" then you blink, and it says "3.30" and you feel like you've had no sleep? That was ALL last night for me. And I felt rubbish this morning, but figured, "I only have 3 lessons, no biggy."
Big mistake...
Felt absolutely awful in PE, slept most of the way through first period cos we had no teacher. (Why does Miss. Leese keep dissapearing?) Then second period PE just sat and looked "not quite right" according to Beth.
Straight after break Jonnie walked me up to reception, before we even got in I was on the floor. Trés embaressing I can assure you, and very disorientating... Still, at least he was there to stop me cracking my head open! :)
I was ok after sleeping and drinking smoothie and chatting to my new friend Zoe in Y11.

Went for a chicken and bacon butty with Jonnie after, there is no other cure for feeling rubbish than a chicken and bacon butty.

Mr. Little then sprang a politics essay on me though, due for tomorrow?! Eurgh, so, I shall wash the dye out of my hair (supposedly eggplant?), whip up a caramelatté and settle down to some hardcore essay writing. Not that I even care about the trade unions' position on the Labour government really.

Tschuss

No comments: