Monday 17 November 2008

Differentiation and debate

No. The right honourable lady will not give way today. So there.
And yes Mr. Speaker, we all know you're bias. That's we voted against you. Mwaha. How fiendish we politics students be.

Got a bit of retro indie kid music on right now, Kooks. Remember them? Summer of Y10...

To do list for today -
  • Homework. That differentiation aint gonna differentiate itself.
  • Washing. I am officially out of clean clothes. Not including the ugly ones.
  • Ipod update. I made the coolest "people watching" playlist earlier. My favourite sitting down sport.

Also, was it was not that cold today! Let's reinstate some good old british boldness and venture forth into the world without 14 layers of woolens and big boots while we still can! On the other hand, I really want it to snow on my birthday again. (13th of December. Don't forget)

Oh my. What a predicament. xx

No comments: