Friday 28 November 2008

Photo frees Friday.

In contrast to yesterday, today was very chilled out. I had only one lesson, CU (Jonnie's talk was lovely) and spent the rest of my day wandering around with my camera. Snapping my city with all it's pretty lights and windy little streets. And I spent alot of time wandering around the cathedral today, but I didnt take many pictures inside cos you have to have a photo pass and they're £3.

Anyway, today was a good day. Heres a flashback.














































































































































































































































































































































See? Busy day. I love how most of these are so unposed, rubbish blurry photos. It's how I see my little world...
I'll do this again sometime.

No comments: