Sunday 16 November 2008

A cheery weekend

Friday night.

Gospel rehersal, St. Lukes. I have never been so lost in all my life. Seriously, for a city i have wandered through a good million times or so, you'd be suprised at just how lost i was! But, no worries, got there in the end and the rehersal sounded amazing. Also. Went to rachel's after (Jonnie was lovely and gave me a lift to the station, else i would have got lost again) and watched french films and ate chocolate and got a massive double bed all to myself. Mwaha.

Saturday morning.

Bugged Rach and Beej until they got up. Had pizza for breakfast. Danced around rachel's room singing gospel songs. *grin* Im excluding saturday-ness from 12-4 because i just am.

Saturday night.

Gospel! Hooray! Cheered me up no end. Everybody sang so well, i really am in awe of what these people do. Modelling my snazzy sazzy gospel shirt singing away. So much fun. Also, first experince of the whole, other denominations thing...wow.

Sunday morning.

Experimenting with hair dye. Results to follow...

Sunday midday.

Torben and I debate on the agathakakology of everyday existance. Celery is all good. Bollards are bad. Coffee and ipods to be classified at a later date.

I love weekends like this :)

No comments: