Tuesday 25 November 2008

Maths homework anyone?

Still on the subject of neurological dysfunction, I think it's entirely safe to assume that my brain is incapable of processing numbers in a logical and calculated way.

Maths homework is my Everest.

I can tell you about 20 different phone numbers off the top of my head, debit card numbers, all my friend's PINs and both my library card numbers. And Ami's. I can also make pennies shiny if I hold them in my hand for a long time. I cannot tell you the negative indices rule or what to do when you're differentiating anything over cube root 4. Unfortunatly, I will not be allowed into university on the basis that I can shine currency or memorise useful digits, more my ability to apply said digits to mathematical functions.

Rubbish.

No comments: