Tuesday 6 January 2009

Uh oh.

Mr. Little has found my blog...

Gonna have to start censoring the crazy a little bit, though, flicking through I have been very nice about politics.
Ciara told me I should remove SXCmaths though. Haha, probably right there.

For eveyone who has just got back from Biology revision night, I am amazed that we lasted till half 6. It was all kinda bouncing off me by the end though, at least the pizza was good. And I am impressed that you can get to Cheungs and back in a 5minute break. Room stank of chips though.

I reckon i'm ready for thursday... kinda...

Oh my goodness it's only tuesday. I feel like i've been back at school for weeks. Too much work!!! Kim, i'm totally not doing the Gook stats tests. If he doesnt know the answers, then there is no way i'm wasting revision time answering them. Eurgh.

I'm totally going to go raid the christmas biscuits.

No comments: