Tuesday 27 January 2009

Stretchy Jeans

Channel 4 is doing another food season. It's really thought provoking all about how people handle weight issues, eating, body image and all that kinda thing.

I never know how I feel about all this kinda thing, hypocritical maybe? Cynical definatly. Confused? Yup. I freely admit that I am unhappy with my weight, how I look and how I think other people see me. I dont judge people on how much they weigh, but I do fall out with myself when I think i'm at the wrong weight. I know, there is no wrong weight.

Thats me having yo-yo self esteem.

Sometimes I just wish that I could change all the bits about me I dont like, but then I wouldnt be me. And I still dont think i'd be entirely happy with it. Siiiiigh.

My jeans knees wore out today. Not cos I have chunky knees. Cos they're from primark. Anna told me how to patch them though.

No comments: