Monday 26 January 2009

Bored? Hell yes.

I reckon there's something in my room that starts with a letter in the alphabet. I'm bored ebough to test this theory.

A - AA complete test guide, everything you need to know to pass your test (except how to drive?)
B - Body lotions, in thier masses
C - Caramel latté coffee cups. Cold.
D - Duvet. It's big and pink and has "keep calm and carry on" written on it
E - Envelopes for the many letters I decide to send
F - Flatties, I own about 13 pairs of flat shoes cos I have duck feet and cant handle heels.
G - Green. My walls are green, apart from the pink one.
H - HiFiiiiiii I never use it though cos I play stuff through the pod speakers.
I - Instructions on how to use the phone. Unread.
J - Junk. So much junk.
K - Karma Sutra. (I made that one up. Or did I?)
L - Leftover scrambled eggs with toast. It smells like sunday afternoon gone wrong.
M - Money (lack of)
N - NOKIA 5310
O - Opiates. Haha. Jokes. ummmm Optical aids (spectacles x3)
P - Photos, at a guess i'd say about 100.
Q - Queen Lizzie (she's on a penny on my desk)
R - Red high heels. I never wear them. Who ever wears red high heels?
S - Sarah. Meeeeeeeee.
T - Television - I watch rubbish though.
U - Uranium.
V - VO5 curl and protect heat spray, defines with shine.
W - Words of wisdom.
X - XRAY XYLOPHONE
Y - Yummy smelling lipgloss
Z - Zappers. I have one for the telly one for th VCR and one for the DVD. None of them have batteries in them.

Oh for goodness sake.

No comments: