Monday 23 March 2009

You are not lost. You are here.

I lean on people. I always have. Some people are leaners, and some people are supporters. It's the simple constructive properties of life. I am a leaner. Or at least I have been recently.

I am the first to raise my hand and admit that it's simply impractical to rely on these sturdy and supportive individuals for everything life throws at you - despite me having kept this up for an extended period. But i'm also the first to admit that without them, I would have had trouble staying up. I dont know if I say enough how much these people mean to me - I dont know if they even know that I think about it that much. I do though.

This meant something to me -

"God placed us upon the highest cliff top and said to us, you are free to fall. To fall is to live the life I have given you. To fall is to trust me to catch you. If God had wanted us to plunge to the rocks below, if this were to be our fate. He would not have given us those we love, for they are our wings. They are our safety."
hmm.
I dont know how better to put that. I hope they know though.

No comments: