Thursday 26 March 2009

Banoffee Pie.

I made one, then ate far too much of it. Turns out I have a bottomless pit of a stomach. It was gloopier than I had imagined, but with layers of chocolate biscuits, custard, caramel, bananas and whipped cream all with grated chocolate between, i wasn't shocked.

I'll put up a piccy if i can suss out the phone picture thingy.

So. I've drunk a good few pints of lemsip today. It hasn't helped much. Bear with a sore head springs to mind... Stats was SHIT. I even got kicked out, which was charming. No doubt i've failed that. I no longer have a second sport for my AS level in PE. FANTASTIC. I have a week to find a new one. But, Thomas - my saviour is going climbing with me on Saturday. So that'll be out the way.

Ok, so I'm a tad stressed. It's a thursday. I'm allowed to be stressed.

I have alot of work to do before tomorrow's C1C2 test. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: