Tuesday 17 March 2009

Heston

This man is toying with the laws of food and nature. He's made a pig/duck/goose/chicken/pig monster nutant beast and is stuffing it with a billion different animals.
It's a tiny bit sick.

Maths today was impossibly difficult - maybe just for me. It was one of those moments that you sit there looking at the problem willing your brain to work it out by itself without me doing the work. Needless to say, it didnt really happen. I'm pinning the blame on a late night last night. As fun as it was doing the Prince of Egypt rehersal, getting home at gone half 10 is a silly time of night when i still had stats homework to do and needed a shower before bed. It was about midnight by the time i got to sleep - i cant do maths on 6 hours sleep.

I'm complaining a bit too much methinks.

On a lighter note, it's interesting and kinda fun having the french exchange students around. I've spoken (english) to a few of them and my very poor attempts at french have either made them laugh or look at me funny so heavens knows what i said to them. It usually ends up with either of us miming then just laughing and asking someone else to translate.

Tomorrow is EMPA day! Joy of joys. Biology. Ahhh. I dont really know what to expect, I think it's something on pectins and hydrolysation of something according to snatches of conversation i've listened in on. Either way, it's a flawed exam what with being able to see over the bench at what your friend is doing. I'll make sure i'm opposite Jemmo.

Anywho, must be off, trig functions to do and my IQ tends to drop as I get closer to midnight. Au revoir!

No comments: