Saturday 28 February 2009

The game.

I hate washing up, i dont know why my family of 4 has not invested in a dishwasher. It would make my life a whole lot less gross.

Anyway, today has been rather productive! I fixed the chicken coop - putting my Y10/11 tech skills into practice, armed with hammer and nails I have re attached the wire to the frame and fixed the lid so it fits again. Now the chickens cant get out and the cats cant get in. Or so is the plan. Yes, i did hammer my thumb in true cartoon style - it really does do that comic throbbing thing.

I also managed to negotiate riding my very broken bike with one hand through the streets of Earsham (there were actually only 2 streets to go through) with a 5kg bag of chicken food slung over my shoulder throwing me totally off balance. A predicament i faced for a second time when I cycled up to Bungay to get milk and didnt have a rucksack. I feared, as I said before to Beej, a "dairy disaster".

Now I have to go wash the skanky dishes that are all covered in sticky gross stir fry before casualty starts and Amy gets back to add to the pile.

*excited about Monday*

No comments: