Monday 16 February 2009

New romantic

Sometimes the world's so full of silly clutter
it seems to be just scenery and props
for a dreadful play;
the dialogue is mutter,
the actors in it merely hams and fops.

On other,
brighter days the sense of utter
desolation lifts,
the penny drops
and it strikes me that we're all in the gutter
but some of us are gazing at the shops.

I didnt write that but I love it anyway.

So, it's been a while since I updated this really. I'm sat watching university challenge again. Last few days have not been entirely amazing but things are slowly returning to normal-ish. I doubt I could ever describe anything in my house as normal.

I've been looking for something to wear for Viki's on wednesday and have decided that I need to lose the food baby, buy new sukky inny jeans and a top that makes me look like a supermodel. Oh ho ho. I wish.

This is where there would be a lengthy awkward pause in conversation... I'm in a brain dead, tired/absent mood. It's a combination of spending alot of today walking around for some headspace and eating too much for tea (hence negating the effects of the prior)

There are 3 seperate conversations and a telly programme going on in this room. It's bonkers.

No comments: