Monday 8 March 2010

My last picture of progress.

My last ever school report. Handed to me this morning in the customary brown envelope, and paying my usual regard to the address on the front I had a look. Same old. Only this time, I am well aware that that piece of paper could say anything - and it would mean the same to me.

I've applied for a diploma - I only need GCSEs to get onto it. So my 3 predicted Bs can go take a running jump.

18 days left to wait - had an email today from the UEA informing me that they have recieved my 2nd application and it is being considered. But now I'm worrying that it's 21 days from receipt of said application and not the UCAS clicking moment.
I misspelled "synergy" 3 times today, then decided it didn't fit into my essay very nicely and just scrubbed it out. I need some better words in my vocab bank. I'm determined that this essay will be eloquent and informative with just the right amount of analysis.


Perhaps i'll stick the Glee soundtrack on whilst I do it :)

No comments: