Thursday 11 March 2010

A day late

getting my results. I'm off ill today, though i'm not technically ill. I was ill yesterday - today I just have a lump on my head and a headache. But that's not important.

I don't think i'm nervous about what is in the envelope - I already know my a-level results dont matter. Though it's nice to do well at at least one thing I try.

Also, after not being able to go to the blood donation session because it was all fully booked with Aviva staff the other day, a few of us in the canteen were talking about becoming donors and I was quite suprised to hear that everyone at the table would be willing to take part. Looking at the site I found out that you can organise sessions at your uni/college so I got onto them and after asking some obscure questions about myself and Notre Dame they said they'd be in touch with some more details. I'll make sure to go to 6th form council tomorrow to pitch it to Everett etc. Seeing as you have to be 17+ to donate, it would only be 6th form and staff involved. I think it's a good idea though - and with it being not-quite-exams season, it's as good a time as any to do it.

We'll see.

No comments: