Saturday 6 March 2010

I don't live here.

I'm not meeting Hatti and Rachel till 3ish4ish so George has gone to his dad's and left me at his to watch top gear and eat ice cream :)

It's girls night tonight, last night was me trawling through university websites looking for somehwere to go next year. I had my options narrowed down to Canterbury Christ Church (but i'd have to go to the chatham campus and study 24miles from London - which I dodn't want to do very much.) Second was City University in London - busy, expensive, exciting London. Or the UEA. The UEA course isn't quite the one I was hoping for - adult nursing as opposed to child nursing. But as past experience has shown - I can't get into child nursing. So i'll get there, get going, and see if I can sidle on over to child nursing after I get there.

Now I have to wait 21 days for a yeh or a nah.

So this morning, caramel chew chew for breakfast, house to ourselves, George and I spent the morning on the sofa watching Saturday kitchen. It's a good job I decided that quarter to 12 was a good time to get dressed, because about 10minutes later there's a knock at the door. George had only just got out of the shower and opening his own door would have been wildly inappropriate, so I skipped past him and ran downstairs. It was Mr. Little. Oh the weirdness.
After brief and slightly awkward conversation, he left.

So now i'm sat on my own, watching top gear and blogging. Another hour and a half till I can go out and do fun things. Must remember to pick up some wine for tonight :)

No comments: