Tuesday 7 July 2009

Keep trying, mister sun.

I thought today was going to be terrible.

I was too cross to try to make today a good day.
I didn't want to get up and go to school, all but one of my lessons were cancelled .
My friends are either the other side of the city, or wrapped up in competition.
I avoided the confrontation today, I took the badges anyway.
It rained whenever I looked outside, it poured when I tried to get home. The sun is still trying to peep through - it's getting late for it to find its way through.
Everyone else just seemed to be worked up over silly things, conversation kept ending in muttered curses with no see you later. I got my best friend's busy tone, again.

Then I came home and my cat had stolen a bag of asda beef mince, she was only caught when she fell off the hob with it. I'm one day closer to Saturday. This cheered me up endlessly. Tomorrow is gospel, I can get a break from here and school. Can't wait to get away.

Ahhhhh. Come home soon you.

1 comment:

s said...

did you not manage to find any miso soup then? xx