Sunday 5 July 2009

He's gone to Newquay

And I am still here.

No matter! I had a lovely first day at work, sitting in my box (SAUNA) eating grapes and haribos and dealing with some very funny people. One of whom paid to park, then just slept in his car...

Then of course it was the gospel choir gig with the Cringleford singers. They were all lovely ladies, and we had a great time singing and dancing, depite the heat up on stage. We were all getting very into it, as always, and Gabriel got everyone dancing with a bit of crazy solo clapping front and centre. Very funny.

Today I spent 4hours of my life watching tennis. Then my favourite lost. Dammit. It was a good game though! Wish I could play tennis.

I am now watching TopGear, not with my George. I am not enjoying it quite as much...

No comments: