Thursday 9 April 2009

Sa-weeeeet.

Well my holidays have just vastly improved :)

Ok, so I have piles and piles of maths revision to do if I ever want to get a passing grade. And yes, other revision for the other 3 subjects obviously needs doing. I need to read up on my highway code before I take my theory. My room is a mess and I need to get new shoes and jeans before school starts again unless i want to be in the fatty jeans all term.

BUT.

I am wandering around with a very cheeky little smile on my face and a spring in my step because I am no longer the last singleton of my year group. Yes. I have found an amazing boy who likes me back. Facebook has declared, Sarah is in a relationship. *mad dancing*

If he reads this it'll embaress him horribly :) I dont caaaaaare. Best Thursday for a very. VERY. Long time.

No comments: