Monday 22 June 2009

Miso soup

I really want some miso soup tonight, like, reallyreally. I don't think you can buy it in tins, maybe only at wagamamas.

In further news Ciara was moaning I haven't updated in 12 days. I considered swapping her copy of sims 3 for an update. A fair trade I reckon :)

I'm not pleased to be back at school, I thought I would be but now i'm getting on with things I'm not enjoying it at all. I don't get fronter, I don't like UCAS, I don't like any of this Y13 lark. Not one bit, bring on summer please, i'd like to not be worrying about writing presentations on Ronald Reagan or learn everything there is to know about ecology and carbon photosynthesis all on my own. Eurgh.

I had a job interview today, infact, today was very busy. I was off at the N&N this morning, then to the post office for passport forms, then my only lesson of the day which was politics, then more passport stuff, then an interview at Monsoon - 75% discount if I get it! But if I don't get that I have the car parking job safe :) Sitting in the box. All day. Doing work. Chattin' to Swanny/Thomas/Abi.

This was not a fun update, I just wanted to keep Ciara happy. She's a fussy one. YEH YOU CIARA.

Joking.

Totally joking.

No comments: