Monday 18 May 2009

The internet has ruined my handwriting.

Stupid perfectly formed typing has made every letter I write a half assed attempt at legible wording that lacks both style and individuality.
In short, writing letters has become more about what I write, than how I write, which is bad, because I don't have a great deal to say.

I'm listening to Jason Mraz on loop today - "hold your own, know your name, go your own way. and everything will be fine." I have my first exam tomorrow that if anything, I have over-prepared for. I am worried, I am nervous, I am irrational.

This has led to me rearranging my furniture and hiding at my boyfriends house for about 7 hours longer than I should have today. And I still miss him a little bit alot.

Eeeeeuuuuurgh. Just a few more weeks. Just a few more.

No comments: