Wednesday 21 October 2009

1am is a very quiet hour.

At what point does not being very tired turn into insomnia? I'm not quite there yet but I want to be sure of the tipping point so as when I arrive at it - I can be sure of my self diagnosed inability to sleep.

I don't know why i'm up at 1am checking up on my cupcake blogs, my political ramblings, rachel's most recent minidates. I just am. No, you on facebook, it has nothing to do with my obsession with facebook application games. Yes, they're sad, and no I don't have 'a problem' they're simply entertaining. And all I think about all day...

I kid, honestly.

So, methinks the norovirus has gone away. I consumed an entire scotch egg earlier and it has only left me with mild rumblings from the stomach area as opposed to the hideously unpleasant repercussions I have been suffering all week from anything other than lucozade and gala apples. I even ventured forth from my house today in a bold attempt to outwit my stomach into thinking I was no longer governed by it, rather I was in control. This, my dear readers was a fatal error. Do not walk to school, get on a bus for an hour, sit in the cantine, go into town, have a cup of tea, sit for 3hrs in Neros and then walk back to Georgey's house if you have a funny tum. It will hurt. It does hurt. I am in pain.

This I blame for my being up at 1am.

No comments: