Wednesday 9 September 2009

Leggings are not trousers.

Dear Y12. I know that it's very exciting moving up from GCSEs to ALevels and the thrill of being able to dress as you please is an overwhelming one. But could you please cling onto the shred of common decency that our mothers hope we have retained and stop flashing your bums at me whilst I am trudging around school. The novelty will wear off and your bottom will get cold. On another note, thankyou to those of you who have opted for leggings AND a skirt, not OR a skirt. You latter few end up with the same gross misdemenour as the forementioned ladies in the arse department. Forgive me for sounding like a teacher, but it's neither dress code, nor pleasant.

Dear George. You stole my latté you crafty clownfish. Joke's on you though, it had no shot of caramel unlike my usual non-free beverages. I did however enjoy my letter. I love you alot.
Happy 5monthaversavery my lovely boyfriend.

No comments: